Who has posted your favorite blog?

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hmm...Guess He Stopped...

Well, I guess my arrival is poisonous. It would appear Worley stopped writing on the blog roughly six days ago. And yes, I chose to write out 6 because I never get the chance to use the 'X' key.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That was fun.

Anyhoooooooooooooooo, my grandparents from my dad's side of the family are up for the weekend. But that's not the cool part. They drove. All the way from North Carolina. Scary, right? Oh, and my granddaddy (That's what I call him) is seventy-five (Don't get to use the 'V' key all that much either...vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv (That was fun again)). They've seen it from coast-to-coast now. So, next time you drive, at seventy-five, still alive, cross-country and survive, connive and contrive to take the dive to let me know so I can give you a high-five (YES! 8 rhymes in one sentence! ^_^v).

Heheh.

So, now I take my bow, and bid you adieu, and let that last word please remain true.

Though, in lieu of it all, I can't but recall, the Worley error that doth befall the person of the same (not to drawl).
In response to your grammatical self-dispute, I answer in rhyme, both acute and astute, with apostrophe S's, and S apostrophes (If you don't understand, my apologies).

And now, in promise, I take my leave, for now my lunch I must retrieve.


Always insidious, sometimes delirious, but with both of these surely mysterious.

Rhyme all the time, it's not a crime

~The Blue Babbity-Rabbit*



(Not to be confused with the story from Harry Potter, "Babbitty Rabbitty and her Cackling Stump". You see, for I am the Blue Babbity-Rabbit (No 'y', either.........yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy)).

A picture of The Tales of Beedle the Bard, in which Babbitty Rabbitty can be found.


No comments:

Post a Comment