Who has posted your favorite blog?

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Here I Am

Here I am at the lockin.  Where is that?  The OCS High School has an annual lockin every May.  This year the SA, under the leadership of Mr. Fox, has decided to have two lockin events.  Wow!  I really don't like the lockin thing.  First, it is built upon the premise that sleeping somewhere other than home is somehow desireable.  No.  Not really folks.  Second, it is built on the premise that junk food is what brings us happiness.  I have no control at these events, so I overeat, and overeat, and overeat.  I'm sitting at my desk, it's 9.58pm, and I'm feeling sick.  No, it's not my fault, the SA and this lockin is to blame.
I must admit that the January lockin has been rather cool.  The 8th grade was invited and I love it when any group on earth is inclusive.  And those 8th graders?  They're really with it, amazing at the games, understanding how high schoolers behave, and blending, blending, and blending in with the group.  It's true!  They were like part of us in the high school after about 30 seconds.  What's with this group of middle-school people?  Who are their parents?  Who is their teacher? (David Mayday)
Well, I must say a word about The Fox.  And the classy Mrs. The Fox.  They're in the movie theatre (The Fox's room) watching the movie with the kids, Melissa is cleaning in the kitchen, and I am sitting at my computer.  Lucky me, The Fox has given me permission to go and sleep at home.
I love this LOCKIN!  I LOVE THIS SCHOOL! Now I hope the blue rabbit posts some pictures of this event so you can also enjoy my happiness.

~ elmer fudd

No comments:

Post a Comment