Who has posted your favorite blog?

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Goofy Fun for Goofy Girls

You know, high school goes by fast.

Here it is at the end of my sophomore year and I am hanging out with my friend Kaylee instead of being a good student and finishing up some homework. I am usually not this type of person to sit around and talk with a friend when I have some homework to finish; but I broke the rule, what the heck right? Anyway, we had the whole day planned out; start cleaning the school after 3:15, have Kaylee drive stick shift with her dad, go to dinner after doing some geometry and studying for English, then look at short hairstyles for Kaylee to cut my hair. Well I gotta tell you that we didn't stick to the schedule that well. We ended up cleaning the school, ordering pizza, talking for two hours, Kaylee went to drive with her dad, and around then it was about 7:30. Kaylee came back to the house and we started talking about hairstyles that would look best on me. But we never stuck to a set hairstyle, she just textured it to her liking. Kaylee is a natural at cutting hair., and she was the one who was freaking out because I had finally grown my hair out. After an hour and a half passed, my hair was done and we talked some more until about 10:00.

Yesterday made me realize that I don't have to be so stuck up from homework or a bad day; I can let loose sometimes and have some fun instead of being a stick in the mud. This post will probably be my last. 
Just remember:
You don't need to be paranoid about school or work.
You don't have to think, "Oh my gosh I won't be able to get this done on time."
Take a few moments to relax; take a walk with a friend down to the beach; play with your family, or do something that takes your mind off of everything else.

~Rambunctious Commentator~

No comments:

Post a Comment