Who has posted your favorite blog?

Friday, February 4, 2011

Everyone Has a Hobby

Do you have a hobby? I do, and some people might think it strange that my hobby is making Anime Music Videos. I am an amateur meaning I only know how to make a video with background music and pictures of a anime series that I am particularly fond of. I have found a couple other people who like to watch Japanese anime and read manga, Japanese comic books. My free time at home consists of making my own unique videos and posting them to YouTube.com, a common hobby for many Americans. I also like writing poems or short stories based around historical Japan. :)
Alex Grantham's hobby is creative writing. If you take a look at his warm up book for English class, you can find some pretty inspirational stuff like poems or short stories. Here is a poem that he wrote, you may like it:

True Work

Years of moans
Months of groans
How long will this all take?
Pulling, pushing, stressing, straining
We keep ourselves awake
Yet lone behold
A tower of stone
And the sun gracing its peaks
Through desert sand we move the land
Into a position not so weak
Caverns it holds
By cube shaped molds
And one 3D triangle like lid
But now lay to rest
Our best of the best
Inside this majestic pyramid
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You have to admit, this is a marvelous poem.
What's your hobby?
-NudgeNudgeWinkWink

No comments:

Post a Comment